Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My company for the last week

has included:

person 1: A 14 year old sixth grader who tried to impale the back end of a ping pong paddle into my head .

person 2: A 16 year old band girl that carried around a stuffed animal and worshiped Miley Cyrus.

person 3: My roommate. A cocky, son of a preacher, football player that told me stories about how he fucked UF cheerleaders and peed in people's drinks.He also had a gas/snoring/flushing toilet/peeing in the toilet problem. I got about 15 hours of sleep since thursday.

person 4: A bulimic, preppy slut that constantly hit on said football player. Also, there needs to be an amendment to the constitution that makes having a southern accent and using ebonics a federal crime.

person 5: a middle school jock that constantly bragged, except in group therapy, when he'd break down and say how worthless he was.

person 6: A schizophrenic, psychotic (not exaggerating. she had no grasp of reality) 12 year old that chased her imaginary friends down the hall, was convinced one of the nurses was her mom, the 6th grader was her boyfriend, and freddie krueger lived in the examining room. She was, by far, the coolest person there.

Strangely enough, I feel refreshed. Yay for Loony Bins.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Impressive. Sometimes the coolest people are found in the ol' institute. I do recall though, that you used to laugh at my anger/trust issues.

Tonys_fake_macho_internet_persona said...

used to?